Zeaxuie 9 Pack Luxury Puppy Toys for Teething Small Dogs, Cute Puppy Chew Toys With
- Make sure this
fits by entering your model number.
- Super deluxe puppy toys for small teething dogs: There are < > suit, including < > squeaky hugs, < > cool rope toys, < > IQ treat ball and < > extra poop bag on a roll as a gift. Perfect size for little puppies and just pay less to get more toys than others.
- Latest cute design and IQ training: There is a newly designed fox toy with a built-in squeaky sound and added limbs with crumpled paper, which will be more attractive to the puppy and enjoy it. In addition, IQ Treat Ball can improve puppies' intelligence by learning how to roll the ball to make treats fall out.
- High Quality and Durable: Made of natural and high quality material, safe for your pet. Engineered tighter weaves with hundreds of fibers and made of premium plush to be more durable and bite resistant.
- Protect your furniture and clean teeth: Dogs are natural chewers. This toy keeps puppies from chewing to destroy your furniture. Plus, it's great for dental health as it helps puppies soothe gums and promote clean teeth.
- Satisfaction Service and Friendly Reminder: Our dog chew toys are a great gift for your puppy. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we are always here for you. Meanwhile, we recommend using only under supervision if your dog chews extremely aggressively.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
10.67 x 7.36 x 3.39 inches
|Date First Available|
May 14, 2021
Are these squeaky toys easy to make sound? My 7 lbs Terrier is an avid chewer of squeaky toys, will run to me at once if I pinch the toys to make soun
Yes! It's easy, even if I squeeze it gently. In addition, the fox's built-in squeaker is larger than the others, which is easier to make noise. And the fox has wrinkled paper inside which can make the rustling sound. So my Husky prefers this fox.
Are the stuffing of squeaky toys natural cotton? If not, is there any effect on the health of the puppy?
No, the filling is made of PP cotton. Compared to natural cotton, it is more elastic, easier to wash and dries faster. Of course, it is non-toxic and safe for puppies.
My 10 lbs terrier always likes to chew on my couch pillows when i'm not home. so i want to get these to attract him to chew instead. are these bite-re
My Terrier also weighs 10 lbs and is quite rude to my furniture. But with these toys, the furniture is no longer destroyed. I was surprised how durable this toy really is for my puppy and now everything is fine.
My border collie is 3 months old and weighs about 8 lbs. he is teething now. are these toys sturdy enough for him?
Yes. My pup is also a Collie about 3 months old. After weeks of chewing 3, they are still fine, even if he is rude. And he prefers the fox and the treat ball.
My Bichon is 2 months old and is teething now. Are these tough for dogs to chew on?
I like the ropes tightly woven. So they are sturdy enough that your pup won't break the fibers causing them to fall apart. And the squeaky toy is made of premium plush. My pup really enjoys them and they are durable to chew, pull or shake.
My teething puppy Border Collie, three months old, is particularly fond of chewing on door mats, which are very dirty. I would like to buy these toys
They are! As soon as I opened the package, my 9 lbs Labrador came up to me to chew on it, and he was so excited about the squeaky toy. He has been very nice to them for the past three weeks and the toys only have some wear and tear but none of them broke. I think it is durable enough.
I don't quite understand how this treat ball can improve dog intelligence. My Terrier is 2 months old, will it work?
Oh, you have to put the snacks in the ball and the puppy will learn to throw and roll to get their snacks out. This process will improve their intelligence.
What is the fabric of the squeaky toys? Easy to be torn or lose hair?
As customer service replied, three of the smaller ones are made of high-quality soft fleece and polyester, while the fox toy is made of thick corduroy. After my puppy chews on it for two weeks, I find the plush is durable enough.
There are many pack of this set from the picture, did you receive the same as the picture?
Certainly. This set is really worth buying. I bought 2 sets, one for my Teddy and another for my neighbor's dog as a gift. Just pay less to get more toys than others. And enough to keep my dog playing for a long time！
Would this be good to buy for a miniature golden retriever new puppy?
Yes, this would suit a smaller dog