Wahl Dry Skin & Itch Relief Pet Shampoo for Dogs – Oatmeal Formula With Coconut
- Made in USA – Our Oatmeal Formula Pet Shampoo is pH Balanced, Alcohol Free, Paraben Free, PEG-80 Free and is highly recommended for moisturizing dry skin and relieving itchiness.
- Oatmeal Formula Scented Pet Shampoo is great for moisturizing dry skin, cleansing dirty coats and relieving itchiness The thick lather rinses clean and keeps your pet clean and looking clean
- Less is More – Wahl has a higher concentrate of coconut Which means you can use none to Not much like other dog shampoos A little shampoo goes a long way and creates a rich lather that is easy to rinse off
- Allergy Friendly – Our dog icon, Rocket, was designed in the image of our family dog Cooper � ( a golden doodle, who has severe allergies, this is the only shampoo we have found safe and effective, it loves the smell too!
- Brand Used by Professionals – Wahl has been serving professional vets and caregivers in over 50 for over 50 years clean, good condition coat and hair for a smooth, soft coat.We are a company of animal lovers who love it este want for your family member
Wahl's Oatmeal Shampoo contains oatmeal, coconut, lime, aloe and lemon verbena to soothe dry, itchy, irritated skin. Healthy skin means a healthy coat and less shedding. The gentle formula has a rich lather and is easy to rinse off to make bathing an easier time for both you and your dog. Plant-based ingredients make Wahl's Shampoo the choice for owners who want to avoid harsh chemicals for both their dog and themselves. Our shampoo is PEG-80 free. Product in packaging may not be exactly the same as pictured due to continuous improvements to the product.
If this product is not tested on animals then what is it tested on?
I examine our puppy shampoos and sprays on canines and cats for efficacy. Which signifies we check the solutions to be assured you and your pet is delighted with our solutions. The form of testing you are referring to is a distinct form of testing all collectively, and we are not mindful of any corporation that conducts that form of testing any longer.
Is this a tearless formula?
Yes. Tear free.
is this shampoo thin (watery), average, or thick in consistency??
our shampoo has a greater focus, so it is absolutely thicker than normal
complete ingredient list?
The Wahl Oatmeal Pet Shampoo is a pure plant based mostly cleanser. It has the following elements: Water, coconut cleansers, soy cleansers, coconut fatty acids Sugar cleanser, Vegetable cleanser, aloe, Oatmeal Extract.If you want even further details, please get in touch with Wahl at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank youWahl Clipper Corp.
Can you use this once a week. My dog get dirty and showers once a week. Will it over dry my dogs hair and skin
Definitely, my puppy goes to treatment twice a week and I wash him right after every go to. It should not above dry your doggie's skin, offered he/she is not delicate.
IS it tearless?
I am not absolutely sure what you imply by tearless. I typically never wash my canines' encounter with the shampoo, just water, so that it does not get in his eyes or ears.
Where is this made?
Do not know wherever it is produced but outfit who sells it is Wahl Clipper Corporation offering a PO deal with in Sterling Illinois, 61081. Mobile phone amount supplied on the solution for this outfit is 800 767-9245.
Isn’t there supposed to be a protective covering over the actual container once you flip the cap open ?
I have no notion what you're speaking about and I can not reply to the query. It really is a query you require inquiring the vendor of this product or service. It really is like any other shampoo bottle. Not heard of a protective covering. Sorry.
Where in the bottle of this shampoo, can I find the expiration date? Does it have one?
No, there is no expiratiat date for Wahl's Pet Shampoos. If you seem on the bottom of the bottle, there is a manufacturing date but no expiration date.
will this also help my little white poodle from chewing on her feet?
Carla are appropriate. This shampoo can aid if your canine is chewing because her feet are itchy. Although there is no damaging chemical compounds in our shampoo, some pets are delicate to particular plant oils applied in these products. Wahl suggests you speak to your vet prior to use. It is also critical to do a spot check just to confirm your pet will not have a response. Please do this even if your vet offers you the Okay to use the shampoo.