Sparklypets Hands-free Dog Leash for Medium and Large Dogs – Professional Harness With Reflective Stitches
- ★ Safety Clips on the Leash – Unlike other hands-free leashes, which can cause your dog to loosen due to the release of the leash, our professional leash has a support mechanism designed with < > stainless steel buckles that take all the tension off the plastic buckle and distribute the pulling force on both sides of the leash!
- ★ Made for medium and large dogs -If you have a large dog, you need a leash that absorbs shock and allows you to to check it without interrupting step. Featuring a strong yet flexible bungee and stainless steel clips, this hands-free dog leash is perfect for you!
- ★ Perfect Control – Complete control of your dog can be critical, especially when crossing a busy street. The easy grip control lever on the bungee provides a firm, yet smooth grip on your dog when you want to keep him out of the way!
- ★Hands-free or Hands-on- Whether you prefer a hands-free leash or a traditional, we've got you covered. Fitted with a convenient rubber handle, our professional line can be switched from hands-free to hands-on in a matter of seconds!
- ★ We stand behind our products – Made from high quality materials. We are confident in our hands-free dog leash. In the unlikely event that our dog bungee leash is not suitable for your pet, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
8.82 x 6 x 1.25 inches 10.4 Ounces
|Date First Available|
September 24, 2016
Are the belt buckles made of metal/steel? Or are they plastic, like all the other hands free leashes out there? My dog easily broke regular clips.
The clip for the strap is plastic but the rings you attach the strap to are metal and you can attach the two together (there is one on each side of the clip) so there is no pressure on the plastic piece state. I have a pretty aggressive 45lb puller and the fabric, rings or buckles showed no wear after a few 1-2 hour walks.
Could i please get directions? Thank youb
Video could not be loaded
Can this leash be used with two dogs at a time?
Hi Wendy, This hands free dog leash is made for one dog but if you want you can buy two of these leashes. We also have a discount if you buy two or more products. But if you really want to, you can attach another belt to the side ring of the waistband.
I don't see an option to purchase the grey color in hands free?
We apologize for this, we are out of stock for the gray color for a few days, but now you can buy this version. Thank you!
A dog chewed up my waistband I was wondering how I could order the waistband separately I don't need the leash
You should contact the seller!
Is there some type of extender?
No extender. The waistband adjusts to fit the waist of different sizes and the belt itself is "bungee" so there is a bit of give.
Can I buy just the belt separately?
I don't think so, you have to buy the whole set.
How can I extend the leash itself? Does this manufacturer sell an extension or extra leash?
Video could not be loaded
Do I have to run while using hands free?
Hello, No, you can use it for walking, running or walking. Thank you!
What is the human girth size?
Highly adjustable. I wear women's pants size 20 and I can comfortably adjust them to my waist with room to spare