Sminiker Professional Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Cat and Dog Clippers – Professional Pet Clippers Grooming
- Heavy-duty equipment for a good, powerful cut, clippers for grooming horses with steady and stable control. The R-shaped brim design prevents you from accidentally cutting your pet’s skin
- Titanium blade combined with the ceramic movable blade for efficient and long-lasting cutting. The trimmer’s titanium blade will not rust. It always remains sharp and ensures high durability
- New easy to use, we provide 3-6-9-12mm guide combs for your reference. Now you can safely groom your pet, even if you have never done it before, without fear of cutting your pet. With a leveled comb, your pet’s hair is trimmed perfectly evenly
- Precision motor, low vibration and ultra-quiet design, free from working noise with only about 50 db, make the pet feel comfortable, no more scared haircut
- Low vibration/noise and cordless, our ceramic and stainless steel blades also produce less noise than regular double stainless steel blades. Release the working noise by about 50 DB. Now you can safely trim your pet with a cat trimmer
This pet clipper will keep your pets looking good all the time, it’s very useful both for home use and professional salons!
Meanwhile, with the small and delicate hair clipper body, your kids can also join you to dress up your pet
This new professional cordless pet clipper provides you and your pets with an excellent clipping experience
Let your pets take care of their hair carefree in their own home
No more expensive pet grooming bills and you can do it in an easy way
Input power: 110V
Charging time: 3-4 hours
Operating time: 5-6 hours;
Net weight: 650g
Power cord length: about 175 cm
Accessories: 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm comb guides (used for adjusting hair length), adapter, cleaning brush
1 x Pet Trimmer
1 x Nail Clipper
1 x nail file
1 x AC Adapter
1 x Rechargeable Battery
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Stainless Steel Scissors
4 x Comb Attachments (3/6/9/12mm)
1 x Manual
will it cut hair for a shih Tzu?
I am positive it will. I lower my Maine Coon cat's hair fully down to a "lion lower" with these. I had no dilemma with them at all. The noise degree was incredibly minimal, and the blade was sharp. I truly like these clippers! I employed to groom pets for a living, these rival even the finest hefty duty clippers I owned!
Will it work on my cat's fur knot balls? He's a long haired cat that constantly gets tight to the skin knot balls. He hates being brushed.
Yes, it will. My extended hair cat will get individuals also! The very best way to get individuals off, I have located, is to use it with no the comb attachments. I place the dial on 0 8 or 1 4. I get appropriately in there, shut to his skin. It does not harm him, and the knots come off. Hope that assists! :)
What are the strokes per minute on this? How comparable is it (power wise) to the Wahl U Clip Deluxe? Does battery last long enough for large doodle?
Sorry, I will not know the solutions to your queries. It worked incredibly nicely on two prolonged haired cats. I finished them each in 40 minutes with no battery complications.
How well does it work on long fur?
As long as you do not use the spacer accessory, it functions terrific. Just take care you do not press it into the pet's fur. Just slide it.
how long do these clippers last?
To be hforest, I have only had them long sufficient to do one cut. Used them on 2 yorkies and also they did a great job. Getting all set to do an additional cut in concerning a week. I expect they will do a great work after that. Hope this assists.
Would this work on a Bigger dog like a Golden Retriver?
The pet I was using it on is actually larger than a gold, if I desired to cut him it would certainly work just great. I didn't desire to do as the chilly weather will certainly quickly be with us. As I noted in my revue I had trouble, most likely due to lack of experience. I would, if I ever before gained another one, see that it was actually sharp though. If you have a groomer talk with that person, they might far better direct you.
Can you use this without the guards to shave close to the skin or would that cut the dog?
I am not a professional groomer. Yet I have made use of without the guard. A great deal. I just angle so as not to make them hairless. Mind you, my dogs hold still for me. If I was not cautious, I'm sure it would reduce them.
What is the size of the blades?
There is one particular blade, and it is one-five/eight" broad
i lost the 110 V power adaptor. Where can I purchase a new one?
No plan. Speak to the producer. The merchandise folder does not have a handle or cellphone quantity to get in touch with the producer. Manufactured in China, get in touch with Amazon.
Is it only 110v or 110v - 220v?
It plugs into a common home outlet. Terrific clipper. Charge lasts rather awhile. Simple to use and my puppy and I like it.