Petsafe Happy Ride Jumbo Booster Seat for Dogs – Elevated Pet Bed for Cars, Trucks
- SAFE TRAVEL: Protect your pup with its own car seat; fasten and fasten with the included Happy Ride Seat Belt Tether; for maximum safety, use the Happy Ride safety harness (sold separately)
- STRONG AND STURDY: Rigid plastic frame is easy to assemble; pieces snap into place without tools; strong but lightweight; easy to install on any cockpit or bench seat; supports dogs up to 30 pounds
- COMFORTABLE RIDE: Includes quilted liner and a pillow to kiss your pet; provides security and stability to relieve anxiety and motion sickness in the car; perfect for relaxing or taking a nap during long journeys
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable cover is machine washable; keep stray or restless dogs safe to protect your fabric or leather seats from pet hair, scratches and debris
- MEASUREMENTS: Inner seat measures 14 in. long x 18 in. wide x 8 in. high; overall outside dimensions are 22 inches long x 17 inches wide x 17 inches high
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: The PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in innovations in pet behaviour, containment and lifestyle for nearly 30 years; we help pets and their people to live happily together
- US CUSTOMER CARE: Let our pet product experts help; we are available Monday through Saturday to answer your questions at 1-800-845-3274FORMER SOLVIT BRAND – Packaging may vary
|Product Dimensions|| |
14.76 x 7.09 x 20.67 inches 7 Pounds
|Item model number|| |
|Date First Available|| |
January 1, 2010
Radio Systems Corporation
|Country of Origin|| |
Does this seat have a safety lead to connect to a dog harness?
This has an interior harness accessory to produce a safe and secure ride for your dog.
my puppy is almost 30 pounds and tall. wondering if she would be able to sleep in this?
What I can inform you is that I have a small Goldendoodle that evaluates 19 pounds. He is about 20 inches tall and 20 inches long. The big seat is an ideal size for him to rest as well as rest in.
Is this booster seat collapsable so I can store it in my trunk when not needed?
No it's not quickly retractable, you would certainly need to secure the pillow to take off the cover and also then pop out each of the side sections from each other and after that re-assemble each time, it would certainly be way as well much work - I maintain my own together as well as leave in my automobile yet I have an SUV so its less complicated, you would certainly require to measure the height of your trunk to see if it will certainly fit: Specifications Weight of Car Seat 7 lbs Inside Dimensions 18"W x 14"D Inside side wall surfaces are 8"H Exterior Dimensions 22 W x 17 H x 17"D
What are the inside dimensions of this seat?
Length 20"... Width 16"... Depth 7" Our 13 pound. Pet fits easily. The 20 pound. Canine fits well. They can put down in it or sit up as well as look around as canines like to do. Suggest you tape out the size and size dimensions on a floor and also to see just how your canine fits. Depth is not really a problem in my viewpoint. The carrier flares out as from all-time low to the top. Not box shaped. Hope this helps.
Can this be used as a console car seat
It most likely not fit on the console
I have corgis. Corgis are medium dogs with short legs. Will this seat work for a 30lb dog?
My canine is an American cocker spaniel ... about the size of a corgi ... yet with legs! She evaluates about 40 pounds as well as its perfect size. Inside dimensions available for pet are 20 in a 15 inI believe excellent for your corgi.BTW, my grandson has actually determined when he is 8 (currently 6) he will certainly obtain 3 corgis!! There are 2 in our neighborhood. Take pleasure in
Does this have one or two leash clips?
One chain clips
We are moving to a hot humid climate, what is the lining and will it be cool enough for our 12 # dog?
You can flip the consisted of fake fur padding over as well as it's a smooth material (not hot) beyond. You can additionally get rid of the consisted of cushion and replace it with among your own choosing. I bought one of the floor coverings made to go in the base of a pet crate (so it's level/flat) to place on top of the existing pillow both for additional padding as well as to increase my pet dog a bit greater since she has actually brief legs.
Is the dog strapped in or free to get out?
There is a metal ring at the reduced rear of the within of the seat. Additionally, a strap to hook to this. So far I have not "strapped" my dog right into the seat but you could. I assume all the canine seats have some type of way to strap them in, some are possibly much safer than others.
My dog is 35 pounds and only a year old so he may get a little heavier. He's a standard schnauzer. Would this be alright for him?
I have a 36 extra pound Labradoodle. I bought this for him when he was a puppy and also he still likes this child seat. He curls up in it and fits just great.