Petfusion Ultimate Orthopedic Dog Bed | Solid Certipur-us Memory Foam | Multiple Sizes/colors, Medium Firmness
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS & BETTER HEALTH: (i) SOLID 4 inch MEMORY FOAM base for superior overall comfort, reduced joint pain (arthritis) and improved health, mobility and energy. (ii) Calming bed for dogs who suffer from anxiety. (iii) Recycled ‘green’ support cushions are richly filled. (iv) Durable and comfortable polyester (65%) and cotton (35%) twill fabric
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Base & bolsters provide optimal support and security. (ii) Water-resistant and tear-resistant cover. (iii) Non-slip bottom. (iv) Fits seamlessly into your home. (v) Replacement covers available separately
- PEACE OF MIND: (i) Certi-PUR-US Memory Foam. NO mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates and ozone depleters. (ii) Low VOC emissions for indoor air quality. (iii) Complies with stricter European REACH safety standards. (iv) Upholstery fabric certified as ‘SKIN CONTACT SAFE’.
- IDEAL FOR MEDIUM/LARGE OR MULTIPLE SMALL DOGS: (i) 36 x 28 x 9 inches. Can easily hold 100+ pounds. (ii)[Search Pet Fusion large pet blanket for new matching Blanket]
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: (i) ‘Bolsters’ preloaded into the case, simply insert the memory foam base and close the zipper. (ii) EASY TO CLEAN, removable cover is machine washable. (iii) Easy to clean and remove hair. Tumble dry on a gentle setting. Do not use bleach when washing. (iv) 36 months on any part broken due to manufacturing defect.
- VALUE ADDED — EXCLUSIVE ROVER COUPON CODE () rural dog boarding house, doggy day care, dog walking, dog sitting service: (i) $40 coupon for NEW Rover customers only
- Age Range Description: All Life StagesIncluded components: memory foam mattress, waterproof foam liner, removable and washable cover, poly-filled bolster cushion
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Tired of cheap large dog beds that tear easily, are difficult to clean and don’t provide your pet with the comfort they deserve? The pet Fusion ultimate dog lounge large dog bed has been designed with all these features in mind with an attractive, modern touch that fits seamlessly into your home. Premium materials, quality construction and smart features set the ultimate dog lounge apart from the rest and offer excellent value for money.
36 x 28 x 9 inches 14 Pounds
|Item model number|
|Date First Available|
February 16, 2015
|Country of Origin|
Are the beds "couch arms" machine washable? I've had dog beds in the past that everything is except that and it's a pain.
As for I recognize, the strengthen pillows are not cleanable. That is the only unfavorable concerning this bed. My dog has a conveniently distressed stomach as well as getting looseness of the bowels. She had a crash in her bed while crated as well as I was at work. The bed itself depleted perfectly, the waterproof cover for the memory foam base did its job. Nonetheless, there was some leak via to the boost pillow "couch arms", which was simply gross. All I can do is tidy it up by wiping with a damp towel and allow it to dry. I would certainly have been so much better if there was a waterproof cover for the bolster pillow too.
Is this bed large enough for a golden retriever weighing 70 lbs?
Yes, I would certainly say so. This bed is rather large. My pit bull is 55 is and has a lot of room. What I did when I bought was contrast the dimension of her bed at the time to this. It was apparent the PetFusion was plenty adequate! Her and also my 14 lb dachshund have relaxed in it with each other with much area for convenience. And also just a side note, my 10 years of age boy joked about just how it allowed enough for him when we initially unpackaged it, laid in it, and he was definitely right-and he's 80 is! So my pointer would certainly be going for it. Your Golden will love this bed!
I washed the cover for the first time and the zipper for the cover popped off. Can I get a replacement cover somehow?
If you call the firm I make certain they will certainly replace it. They really called me this previous week (after posting my grievance right after acquisition a long time ago) and also connected to ask if they might replace the cover that tore the same day I place it down for my pet dog. I did not respond as the cover tore and the foam inside was shredded the same location the cover was torn so I would certainly practically require an entire brand-new bed to make it right. I simply placed a thick covering inside the bolster and also that appears to be working OK. I doubt a new cover will deal with the problem, it will likely simply tear again. Nonetheless, they DID connect to me based only on my grievance on Amazon so I applaud the stability of their customer care ... but I doubt the outcome would certainly be any type of different with a brand-new cover for me as a result of the quality of the products. You may have far better luck with a new cover, since your only issue was a zipper.
What are the measurements of the sleeping surface?
I'm mosting likely to say it's still 36x28 because the cushion wall surface still has area to press and move since it's affixed with a single zipper. I have 2 huge canines and they like these beds. Count on me you will not be dissappointed with this bed unless you possess an equine. lol
My dog scratches/digs at his beds--does the cover to this bed stand up to abuse, or will it rip easily?
My two Boxers share an XXL and have actually already ruined 3 of these beds. I lately purchased a replacement cover and also strengthen, and by the following morning, they had actually destroyed it. I'm presently considering the K9 Ballistics made in the USA as well as wish it does far better otherwise, these canines will have to enjoy a good tough flooring ...
Did anyone notice where it was made? guessing not USA
As for I recognize ... no not made in the usa. Price is to reduced for that. But, I have had mine for about 3 months. As well as I wash it 3 to 4 times a month. It is holding up really well. And also remains in excellent shape.I would refer it to anyone. 4.5 out of 5
Is the bottom made up of two separate cushions? I'm trying to find a waterproof liner to put on the cushion(s) but I'm concerned about the thickness.
There's just one pillow. Nevertheless you might place a water-proof layer in between it and also the bed's cover which should not be as well thick.
I have a 70 lb goldendoodle that likes to stretch out. What are inside measurements? I'm not sure if big enough?
I will certainly additionally claim you can take the reinforce arms out if they do not like it! You'll have the additional fabric the bolster goes in yet you can always get the main item as well as sewing a new cover for it, without reinforces. I have a 82 lb bullmatian (fifty percent English bulldog fifty percent Dalmatian) that additionally enjoys to extend as well as having no concerns with the huge! I did see you obtained the dimensions but wished to offer you other options in the situation. Likewise despite how large you assume it is, it looks HUGE personally!!
Can a puppy chew this up
Possibly. My pet dog does not eat bed linen. If your pup does, take a look at K9Ballistics - they have chew-resistant bed linens, beds, etc. I have the pet crate pads from them (due to the fact that you simply never understand ...) and also our dog throw. And also if your pup eat via them, they will replace the cover.
is this bed ok for outdoors?
Outdoors if under shelter as well as not laying straight on concrete or lawn surfaces. The material is NOT water and also tarnish immune.