Petdoer Dog Toy Ball, Fetch Ball Durable Natural Rubber Treat Balls Chew Toys for Small
- 1️⃣【Your dog wants toys in this color】Stop buying orange, red and green dog toys! Unlike us humans, we have 3 types of color detecting cells called cones and identify many colors, dogs have only 2 cones and can only see blue and yellow wavelengths. So if you throw a red ball into green grass, it will be difficult for your dog to distinguish the red ball from the green grass. The best colors for dog toys are blue, yellow and purple. Our bright color improves visibility and makes it easy to spot
- 2️⃣【Are tennis balls safe for dogs】According to AKC research, this fluffy ball may pose health risks to dogs. First, dogs with powerful jaws can break the balls in the mouth, which can lead to a choking hazard. A broken tennis ball can be swallowed and the pieces are sharp to cause damage to the puppy’s organs. Finally, the ball seems soft, but they are designed to withstand tennis courts and rackets. While your dog chews on a tennis ball, the fuzz acts like sandpaper, gradually wearing down her teeth.
- 3️⃣【The advantages of 2 holes and hollow design】Avoid balls with only one air hole, which will create a deadly suction trap. There are 2 holes on the top and bottom and hollow through our balls. Easy for both you and your dog to pick up. As it slides, you will hear a whistling sound that will keep your dog interested and make it easy for your dog to follow. The hollow construction, yet a good thickness and not very hard, ensures a great chewing pleasure. Fits most ball launchers on the market
- 4️⃣【Food Grade Rubber & BPA Free】Made of natural rubber, free of BPA, phthalates, lead and no chemical odor, soft and gouh on your dog’s mouth, soft and dimensionally stable, yet Don’t Wear on gums and teeth, provide the safest pet toys for your furry canine friends. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Can be easily cleaned by wiping with a cloth or rinsing with plain water. The hollow design also makes the toy ball a treat ball. Just fill with peanut butter, pumpkin, yogurt and so on
- 5️⃣【High Bounce & Durable】These pick up balls have high bounce and are a bit unpredictable due to their design. The result is an unpredictable chase for your dog – he has to change direction as he runs after the ball that bounces randomly left and right. It’s perfect for tiring energetic dogs! The bright color provides better visibility and is easy to see in tall grass. In addition, these balls are sturdy, durable, virtually indestructible and resistant to aggressive chewers
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Dog Fetch Toy Balls, Non Toxic and Safe Durable Natural Rubber Chew Balls for Retrieving Ideal for Small to Medium Dogs : blue, yellow, purple
✅Double holes to create a whistling sound, easy for your dogs to carry and breathe when in dog’s mouth
✅Free from BPA, phthalates, lead and many others chemicals you don’t want in your dog’s mouth
✅Ideal for use outdoors and/or indoors. Trains dogs both physically and mentally
✅Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and dry
✅Great for dogs of all sizes
AAre these balls the same size as a regular tennis ball?
SRM57 – We have balls from SWWSYFAQ:
AAre these balls the same size as a regular tennis ball? 2.5″ is ideal for small and medium dogs, and 3.0″ is ideal for medium and large dogs
Standard tennis balls are 2.7″
Price or do they float?
– No, these dog retrievers squeak and do not float because there are 2 holes on the top and bottom of the balls
Where are these balls made
Designed in the USA responsibly made in China under our strict regulation and quality control
After manufacturing each batch of toys is tested for BPA, lead and phthalate by an independent lab
Aare these dog toy balls solid or hollow inside? and enrichment
Are the toy balls hollow to put treats in? stuff with everything that is safe for your dog. Peanut butter, pumpkin, yogurt, fruit etc rt. Using a variety of different foods keeps the challenge interesting
3.94 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches 1.03 Pounds
|Date First Available|
August 30, 2021