Mayerzon Breathable Mesh Dog Muzzle, Poisoned Bait Protective Muzzle for Dogs to Prevent Biting and
- Nutritious and Breathable: Side vents allow you to give your dog a treat so that training can continue while using the protection. There is no problem with panting, sniffing or drinking as the side vents give the dog plenty of freedom.
- Protection against poisoned bait: This protective muzzle is a great way to protect your dog from bait or other poisonous substances during walks. It prevents the dog from washing away.
- AAdjustable and durable: Made of nylon, this mesh dog muzzle is extremely comfortable for your dog to wear. The strap closes with a snap closure and is adjustable. The elastic ensures a perfect fit and the net is comfortable.
- easy to put on: The strap makes it easy to fasten your dog’s muzzle and offers space so your dog doesn’t feel constrained
- Guaranteed and returnable: It is available in an assortment of different sizes to suit your dog’s individual needs, with different cage lengths and circumferences. Please measure twice before purchasing. We offer a LIFETIME warranty on every product. If you have any questions about your new dog muzzle, please feel free to contact us for assistance or return it for a full refund. Just buy with confidence!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
7.95 x 3.11 x 1.61 inches 1.76 Ounces
|Date First Available|
August 8, 2020
Does the elastic part of the muzzle go on top or the bottom?
Precious buddy, The flexible component of the muzzle go on top. The side under the eyes as well as around the snout are flexible.
Wilmit fill a Shih Tzu weight 14 pounds
No. It did not fit my pet Min Pin 22 pounds. It looked at her eyes
I have a greyhound with a snout circumference of 7-8 inches and a snout length of 5 inches. What size do I choose?
This mesh was gotten for my 8 month old Rottweiler to stop consuming everything exterior. It really did not fit proper and determined not to utilize one. I can not tell you what size to make use of. I'm sorry.
My dog measured snout 7" circumference 2 1/2 what size would he need? I can't tell by the chart.
It's not worth purchasing. If you need a muzzle, acquire a solid, safe one. It does not stay in the area, moved took close the his eyes, very uneasy.
where is the size chart?
Return and also select the size you desire then scroll via the web pages for that particular dimension. I think it's in the 3rd swipe that reveals sizes and also just how to measure you canine.
Should one buy per the measurements rather than what the chart recommends for certain breeds?
I assume you are safer buying according to your pet's measurements, provided you determine accurately. The little fits my 5 month old Scottie puppy but I got the medium as well so he can shift as he expands.
How do I know what size to order?
I can not actually respond to since most don't inform you it is simply hit-or-miss
Does this attach to the dog's collar to prevent dogs to paw it out?
No it does not affix to the collar. But it has comfortable sufficient where my haven't even tried to paw at it to eliminate it. I have had a number of other ones when he has removed the muzzle himself due to the fact that it aggravates him.
My dog's snout is 6 .5 to 7in around and 2 inches long. What size would work?
size graph 3rd photo in listing