Kudes Dog Sleeping Bag Waterproof Warm Packable Dog Bed With Storage Bag for Indoor Outdoor
- 【Size】: The size of the pet sleeping bag is about 43.3″ Lx27.5″ W, the width can be up to 58″ when you open it with a side zipper, you can also use it as a bed mat pillow in the backyard Please measure your dog’s height before ordering this dog sleeping bag.
- 【Comfortable Material】: The dog bed bag is made of polyester on the outside with soft fleece on the inside, waterproof, warm, soft and comfortable for your pet!
- 【Safe Design】: With zipper on the back and one side of the bag and the drawstring design on the head keeps the dog protected.
- 【Portable & Washable】: The dog bed mat comes with a travel-friendly carrying case, you can roll it up when not in use, easy to carry and store. Easy to wash.
- 【Multi-function】: It can be used as a pet sleeping bag for travel, hiking, camping, backpacking, hunting and outdoor activities or as a pet bed/cushion/pad/mat/blanket for home and backyard crate in winter.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
43.31 x 27.56 x 1.97 inches 1.76 Pounds
|Date First Available|
December 18, 2019
What are the washing instructions? Can I use hot water and put it in the dryer?
We cleaned the bed in cold water as well as air-dried it.
My dog is about 70 lbs. Would this sleeping bag be big enough?
Yes it will be huge sufficient. My pet is 75lbs unfortunately he damaged it concerning 30 minutes after getting it. My pet dog is a Pit Bull and tears every little thing up.
Machine washable but how do you dry it? Tumble dry or lay flat to dry?
We air-dried our pet dog bed. It's an excellent buy and also our pet really likes it.
I live where even spring and summer nights get pretty bitter, would this sleeping bag stand the test of freezing temps for a short hair dog?
We have a brief haired dog as well as her like the resting bag as hers however I've gotten up with her trembling and chilly on it. Challenging for her to participate in her own also though she delves.