Hertzko Self-cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs and Cats Pet Grooming Dematting Brush Easily Removes Mats,
- The perfect brush to remove all annoying mats from your pet's fur. Hertzkos Slicker Brush gently removes loose hair and removes tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt. Works great on dogs and cats of all sizes and hair types!
- Get rid of mats without damaging the hair – The bristles are fine curved strands that penetrate deep into the coat and can really groom the undercoat without damaging your pet's skin!
- Easy to Clean – When you're done brushing your pet, just click the button and the bristles will pull back into the brush, making it super easy to remove all the hair from the brush, leaving it ready is for the next use.
- Your pet not only looks good, but feels great too! Our brush nourishes and massages for a healthy coat, increases blood circulation and leaves your pets coat soft and shiny. Your pet will love being brushed!
- Comfortable, Strong and Durable – Our Slicker brush is specially designed with a comfortable grip and non-slip handle that prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Will this brush be safe to use on a ragdoll who doesn't have an undercoat?
Yes. I have a Ragdoll and this brush works marvels on him. His layer is so soft a d he delights in being brushed.
Is there a version of this for humans? That sounds amazing!
Believe me, a human (or animal with brief hair) would not wish to use this unpleasant, sharp brush. My dog hated it as well as I attempted it on myself, it injures!