Gpet Dog Bowl 32 Oz Stainless Steel Bowls With Anti-skid Rubber Base for Food or
- ✅ SET OF 2 BOWLS – Value pack for dogs – puppies – cats and kittens. The bowls can hold up to 32 ounces of water, wet food, treats or anything else you want to feed your pet
- CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL Design: Non-slip rubber base to prevent spills. Rust-resistant material that is safe for your four-legged companions.
- STAINLESS STEEL – Our high quality feeders are great for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. The bowls can hold up to 32 ounces of water, wet food, treats or anything else you want to feed your pet
- DURABLE AND SAFE – Flawless design, dishwasher safe and odor free, smooth and easy to clean. Non-toxic non-slip rubber base prevents spills and mess
- ✅ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Backed by a 2 year warranty. 100% Money Back Guarantee No hassle, no questions
Stainless steel dog bowls with non-slip rubber bottom. The best dog bowls on the market. This bowl didn’t slide around when your dog is eating. Features : Premium dog bowls at the best price, made from the highest quality materials available, with non-slip rubber bottoms, beautiful design in stainless steel. Pros: 2 dog bowls for the price of one, won’t slip to prevent scratches and damage to hardwood floors, very easy to clean (dishwasher safe), holds up to 32 ounces.
|Product Dimensions|| |
8 x 10 x 2.5 inches 12.8 Ounces
|Item model number|| |
|Date First Available|| |
September 22, 2015
|Country of Origin|| |
How many cups of food do these bowls hold?
2 1/ 2- 3 mugs dry kibble; 3 cups water
Will these stay in place on a concrete floor?
We have ceramic tile floors where our dogs eat. The bowls remain in location, generally. Our bigger dog (80 pounds plus) in some cases pushes it a bit, like up to 3-4. The bowls never suggestion over.
The biggest problem I have had is the rubber on the base of stainless bowls coming off easily. Is this glued on?
The rubber is not glued on but the way the bowls rim is shaped, I do not see any type of method that the rubber would certainly come off. I have not had any kind of concerns with these bowls in any way. I have been really satisfied with them and also the bone on the front is actually adorable.
Does each bowl hold 32 oz or is that the total for both?
Each bowl is 32 oz capabilities however this brings water right as much as the brim and also produces an unpleasant experience (at the very least with our abundant puppy). We have a 45 extra pound puppy and the bowls, without overfilling, hold 16 oz of water and several mugs of dry food nicely.
Diameter of bowl?
The bowl is around 71/2". The bowls are wonderful as well as quickly cleansed. They are lightweight, which is great.
Where are these bowls manufactured? china? or usa?
Anyone using these with a puppy? I'm wondering if the rubber on the bottom could be chewed off.
We've been utilizing this dish with our husky since he was concerning 4 months old. So, we've had the bowl for about 6 months. He never ate them, but I suppose it's a possibility. The rubber comes off really quickly. I take it off when I clean up the bowl.
My pet’s name is 9 characters long
1 bowl alright
What is the diameter of the bottom of the bowl? Looking to put a slow feeder insert in to it.
does this come with one bowl or two?