Dog Toys for Aggressive Chewers, Indestructible Durable Dog Chew Toys, Non-toxic Food Grade Nylon Dog
- Safe & Non-Toxic: Made of food-grade bite-resistant and non-toxic polymeric nylon. It would not be brittle or break in two if chewed. As with all nylon toys, the dogs can break off small pieces and make dents in this chew toy and can swallow small broken pieces, they must pass safely.
- Interactive Dog Toys with REAL Bacon: The chew bone toys have irresistible REAL bacon flavors, we have 100% REAL bacon infused for flavor. your dog will surely love it. The package contains 2 PCS. There is no competition.
- Perfect Dog Teething Toys: Chewing helps to clean your dog’s teeth, keep jaws strong and massage gums, effectively promote oral health from gnawing or biting. And helps reduce discomfort during teething.
- Durable Power Chew Toy: It is durable bone for aggressive chewers. This toy has been tested and approved by German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pitbulls, Siberian Huskies, Labradors, Golden Retrievers and many other power chewers. Suitable for young and adult dogs.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: This toy is designed in the USA. This toy is durable, but not indestructible. We recommend playing under supervision and replacing the broken one in time. If there are any questions about the toy, we will be happy to send you a replacement or a refund.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
6.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches 9.28 Ounces
|Date First Available|
June 28, 2021
My boxer likes to chew and destroy his toys, is this good for him?
Absolutely. We have a Bulldog Hudson. He has truly powerful jaws & enjoys chewing his playthings up. This has lasted him for weeks and still pretty solid (meanwhile he has destroyed the remainder of his playthings twice over). Fantastic lifetime for cheapest pet dogs.
Does this have to be boiled before use?
It does not need to be boiled prior to use. I rinse them off prior to providing to the pet dogs though.
What is this made of?
Our resilient pet dog chew toy is constructed from food-graded Nylon.
Is this a foam
No, not foam. It is a tough plastic like substance that smells like meat. My dogs are eh with it. In some cases they will certainly chew on it for a pair mins, various other times to ignore it.
Where is this made?
It says in the description it's created in the USA and made in a secure facility in China
is the texture hard like a nylabone?
I've never ever had a Nylabone piece opens up the within my canine's mouth.
Is it ok for 10 weeks old border collie?
When I bought it, my Pomsky was 6 months old.
Could this be used as pool toy for our Frenchie ?
I would say No if your pool has a lining or if you have lap dogs !! This is quite a hefty plaything for the smaller pets. Hope that helps.
Where product made? USA?
This plaything is designed in USA and made in our ISO-certified center companion in China.
What type of food grade? My dog can't have chicken or chicken meal
It can be swallowed, It does not consist of poultry.