Thiopar Dog Toys Balls, Herding Ball for Dogs,almost Indestructible Dog Ball, Outdoor Christmas Durable Dog
- 🐶🐶This ball does not deflate!: Made of high quality EVA material (the market is with pu, rubber material), soft texture, no need to pump, which means this ball can be pierced without deflating or forming shape to lose. And can bounce higher
- Large Size, Light Quality: This 5.2 inch football dog toy, weighs only 0.39 pounds, is suitable for small, medium and large dogs to play for a long time, will not feel fatigue.
- 🐶🐶 Tear-resistant, very durable: EVA material has good softness, rubbery elasticity, still has good flexibility at -50 , transparency and surface gloss, good chemical stability, good anti-aging and ozone resistance, non-toxic, whether you Whether you have a non-stop energetic dog, or a super aggressive chewer, our toys are designed and proven.
- 🐶🐶Unique Massage Points: The surface of the dog ball is covered with uneven massage points, so that your dog can always massage the nose and mouth area while playing, but also clean the mouth. The textured design makes this ball easy for dogs to grip, even when wet, the football is also very flexible.
- 🐶🐶 Ideal for water games: This dog football floats, making it suitable not only for the ball court, but also for swimming pools, lakes and beaches. Your best friend will want to take it everywhere and will quickly become one of their favorite interactive dog toys and dog water toys
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
5.12 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches 5.2 Ounces
|Date First Available|
July 3, 2021
What is the weight of this ball, what size is it, and does it smell?
This round is just 5.2 ounces, regarding 5.1 inches in diameter, no odor, really soft to the touch
How about the quality of this ball
I believe the quality of this sphere is excellent. My dog likes him and chews on him nearly all the time, yet this round has actually been undestroyable
Is this heavy?
Yes, and also very solid, I feel like tough might be the finest word to explain this round. Not too heavy, just much heavier than a normal ball would certainly be. My kid grandkids can throw it without any issue. My pup has the ability to pick up additionally. Highly advise, we have an Aussie. Hope my response assists!
Does this ball need to be inflated?
No requirement to pump, will certainly not be punctured to lose form and also come to be unplayable, My pet's teeth had poked into it, but it was still undamaged and still jumping