Dog Chew Toys for Aggressive Chewers Small Medium Breed, Yociki Durable Dog Squeaky Toys, Puppy
- 🐶DOG CHEW TOYS: The interactive dog toy for aggressive chewers made of 100% eco-friendly TPR rubber, non-toxic, BPA-free. Dog chew toy like a stick for a paw-friendly grip so your dog can grab it quickly and chew. Think about it: dogs don’t have thumbs. This way your dog can maintain their physical and mental health and play happily with you.
- 🐶SAFE & DURABLE- This nearly indestructible dog toy for aggressive chewers of small to medium breeds. The product has passed more than 1, 000 bite resistance tests of professional equipment, durable dog toys for aggressive chewers weighing between 11 and 60 pounds to meet their chewing needs. causes dogs to get more excited at the most important moment during chewing to get lasting entertainment and barely put it down. It can not only reduce the dog’s stress, but also cultivate the dog’s sense of confidence and understanding. of teeth. Squeeze the dog’s toothpaste into the grooves of the dog’s chew toys, when the dog chews the dog’s indestructible toys, it can effectively clean and massage the dog’s gums. The different sizes of molar bumps are designed for cleaning different teeth.
- 😊 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our philosophy is committed to designing the best durable toys for dogs and providing a satisfying service to dog owners. We know that dog behavior is unpredictable. If there is any problem with Yociki chew toys for aggressive chewers, please contact us and we will be happy to replace or refund you for free.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Yociki Dog Chew Toy – Your Best Choice
Reduces boredom and separation anxiety in your dogs.
This dog chew toy is great for combating boredom and separation anxiety.
Yociki chew toys are great for both puppies and adult dogs.
Indestructible chew toys have 2 recessed squeakers that give the safest and funniest squeak of any toy out there. Great for fetch games and fun for you and your dog.
1.Dog chew toys help satisfy dogs’ natural urges to chew, reduce anxiety and prevent destructive chewing.
2.Teaching proper chewing habits for dogs, good for training, teething, weight management and more.
3.If you don’t want them to choose their own chew toys, such as your couch and pillows, give them suitable dog toys.
1. Serrated molar hump can clear tartar and debris from molars.
2. Tooth cleaning canals and sharp molars will clean the dog’s canines from top to bottom.
3. The cone-shaped molars are specially designed for cleaning the incisors of dogs.
4. Built-in squeaker that makes fun sounds while chewing, making chewing more exciting for dogs.
How to use dog chew toys
1. Wash and dry dog toothbrush.
2. Press this toy and sound the beeper to get your dog’s interest.
3. Squeeze dog toothpaste or treats along the grooves.
4. Let your dog enjoy the chewing pleasure.
In addition to happiness and satisfaction, you need to let your dog learn to play.
10.51 x 6.81 x 2.36 inches 5.54 Ounces
|Date First Available|
October 28, 2021
My dog likes to swim in the water. Can this chew toys be used as floating toys?
Yes, this playthings large type can float on the water, specifically ideal for pets to play in the water.
Does this tough chew toy squeak? How loud is the squeak?
It does squeaks and also quite loud. Virtually like a typical squeaker. Squeaks bring in the pet dog's interest and also make eating even more interesting.
What is the function of this dog toothbrush toy?
This pet dog eat toys can not only aid your pet dog clean the mouth and teeth, yet likewise help spread the canine's anxiousness, can help the canine pass the uninteresting time and bring spiritual joy.
Does the dog toys indestructible smell?
Pet dog toys unbreakable with soft rubber dots that clean teeth, allow your canine enjoy chewing and also teething tidy. Apply paste-like treats, such as peanut butter, toothpaste, on the toy's surface grooves, which can keep the canine engaged for a very long time.