5strands Pet Food and Environmental Intolerance Test, at Home Dog or Cat Hair Sample Collection
- Do you want to improve your pet’s health? Is your pet constantly scratching, biting its paws or having an upset stomach? To alleviate their discomfort, you need to address the root of the problem and adjust their diet or environment. The 5Strands Pet Standard Package identifies the major intolerances your CAT or DOG may have to 380 of the most common pet food ingredients and environmental products.
- 5Strands scans your pet’s hair sample (10-15 strands) using bioresonance technology to deliver a comprehensive, easy-to-understand report. You can expect your pet’s test results within 7-10 days after the hair sample arrives at 5Strands processing center. To see any improvement in your pet, this test requires 100% interaction.
- Holistic Health for DOGS & CATS 🐾 Time to give your pet a voice. The 5Strands PET STANDARD PACKAGE offers intolerance testing for 380 commercial pet food ingredients. Proteins, grains, additives, preservatives, fruits, seafood, flour, grass, chemicals, plants, substances, etc. The results will create an immediate elimination guideline, identify temporary imbalances, saving you time and money!
- Your pet does not need to have ever eaten or encountered these items (both food and environment) to register a reaction. This is the work of 5Strands. Intolerances can manifest from within the body without the digestive enzymes or the overconsumption/overexposure of an item. 5Strands does NOT offer an immune system allergy test.
- Our process is simple. (1) Buy kit (2) Register kit (3) Collect hair sample (4) Return to 5Strands (5) Receive test results on the customer portal within 10 days *after your samples arrive. Be sure to keep your tracking information when returning a hair sample. This test requires 100% interaction to see ALL RESULTS. This is not a quick fix. It is an investment in better health
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
7.01 x 5.04 x 0.94 inches 2.08 Ounces
|Date First Available|
June 8, 2018
What types of items do you test for pets?
We check 300 items which consist of most healthy proteins, fruits, veggies, turfs, trees, preservatives, grains, and so on. We took most of the active ingredients discovered in dog and pet cat foods as well as applying what we might to our checklist.
Can this be used for a cat?
What does each level stand for? The level of severity? So level 3 being in red being most likely?
Each degree is the severity with red being one of the most troublesome. Think of it as being a red light ... red - stop and also make corrections, yellow usage care and also environment-friendly might be a future problem,
What is the difference between “allergy” and “intolerance”?
A few of the signs and symptoms of allergies and intolerances coincide or similar, yet the distinctions in between the 2 are extremely important. 5Strands ® Affordable Testing only examinations for "intolerances", which represent the majority of reactions. Intolerance is a feedback that does not occur in the body's immune system and also might show up numerous hours or days after ingestion or direct exposure. While intolerances might trigger reactions ranging from a light skin breakout to extreme abdominal discomfort, they are not usually life-threatening. A true allergy is an immune system response. It is created by the body misinterpreting a food or item as a harmful material and also releasing antibodies to eliminate it. The negative response is typically quick and also can be life-threatening, even at microscopic degrees. Several of the most common well-known food irritants are peanuts, tree nuts and fish and shellfish. 5Strands ® Affordable Testing does NOT test for this type of response IgE allergies, which represents just 2% of all allergic/intolerance reactions. The most effective means to avoid responses to intolerance is to recognize as well as stay clear of foods and also substances that trigger them. This is the task of 5Strands ® Affordable Testing.
does this test include intolerances to monthly meds like nemex2 or spectrum, nexgard?
It consists of cornerstones of several popular drugs. My canine Daisy has a reaction to her flea medicine and it turned up on the examination.
Does my pet need to be exhibiting symptoms for this test to be accurate?
Hello, Your pet does not have to be showing any type of intolerance signs. Many purchasers are searching for this removal guideline due to the fact that their pet dog is currently showing the intolerance signs and symptoms. If you are looking to make use of these screening results as a preventative, this examination will likewise offer that.
Is there a money back guarantee that this will work and is accurate?
I do not think they have a cash back guarantee. Just specifying this from a customer viewpoint however, on tests like this, do not purchase an item you are hesitant of. Creates a challenging experience on both ends. I will certainly specify that this test helped Max significantly. A week and a fifty percent right into making use of the level 3 removal foods, my pet Max has actually expanded back a fantastic fur coat.
hearworm test in this 1?See if dog has genes that can/can't get heartworm.
This is not a gene test so it will not tell you about heartworms. This is a food and ecological intolerance test. This gives an instantaneous elimination diet regimen & ecological avoidance listing for family pet parents.
My dog has a shirt hair, how much of it is needed to do a test?
The directions say 5 strands and to take the sample from the hair behind the ears and also see to it to cut near the skin. I have a sheltie so it was simple to obtain a generous example. Short hair might be a bit much tougher so I suggest you send out a little greater than they request if you can.
If my cat is on Zyrtec, will it interfere with the results?
That I don't understand yet I don't think it must interfere with the outcomes unless your pet dog has hatreds a component in Zyrtec.